- The act of tickling.
- A feeling resembling the result of tickling.
- I have a persistent tickle in my throat.
- A narrow strait.
- To touch repeatedly or stroke delicately in a manner which causes the recipient to feel a usually pleasant sensation of tingling or titillation.
- He tickled Nancy's tummy, and she started to giggle.
- To feel as if the body part in question is being tickled.
- My nose tickles, and I'm going to sneeze!
- To appeal to someone's taste, curiosity etc.
- To cause delight or amusement in.
- He was tickled to receive such a wonderful gift.
- To feel titillation.
The above text is a snippet from Wiktionary: tickle
and as such is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.