- Any part of something that is smaller or slimmer than the rest, now usually with anatomical reference to the back.
- To make little or less.
- To become small; to dwindle.
- Not large or big; insignificant; few in numbers or size.
- Young, as a child.
- Minuscule or lowercase, referring to written letters.
- Envincing little worth or ability; not large-minded; paltry; mean.
- Not prolonged in duration; not extended in time; short.
- a small space of time
- In a small fashion.
- In or into small pieces.
- To a small extent.
The above text is a snippet from Wiktionary: small
and as such is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.