- A diocese, archdiocese; a region of a church, generally headed by a bishop, especially an archbishop.
- The office of a bishop or archbishop; bishopric or archbishopric
- A seat; a site; a place where sovereign power is exercised.
- To perceive or detect with the eyes, or as if by sight.
- To form a mental picture of.
- To understand.
- To witness or observe by personal experience.
- I saw military service in Vietnam.
- To have an interview with; especially, to make a call upon; to visit.
- to go to see a friend
- To ensure that something happens, especially while witnessing it.
- To respond to another player's bet with a bet of equal value.
- To date frequently.
- To foresee, predict, or prophesy.
The above text is a snippet from Wiktionary: see
and as such is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.