- Try not to make it easy for the tabloids to ruin your rep.
- I get a better bicep workout if I use less weight and more reps.
- When I requested tickets for Nassau, my rep just put me on hold.
- John Doe is a participant in the House of Reps.
- She did her time in reps before she made the grade in West End theatre.
Noun (etymology 2)
- A fabric made of silk or wool, or of silk and wool, and having a transversely corded or ribbed surface.
The above text is a snippet from Wiktionary: rep
and as such is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.