- To join together; to unite; to combine.
- They are representatives that will loosely conjoin a nation.
- To marry.
- I will conjoin you in holy matrimony.
- To join as coordinate elements, often with a coordinating conjunction, such as coordinate clauses.
- To combine two sets, conditions, or expressions by a logical AND; to intersect.
- To unite, to join, to league.
The above text is a snippet from Wiktionary: conjoin
and as such is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.