- A person from a country that is or was controlled by another.
- A house that is built in a style reminiscent of the period of the colonization of New England.
- Of or pertaining to a colony.
- Of or pertaining to a period when a country or territory was a colony.
- Of or relating to the original Thirteen Colonies of the USA.
- Of or relating to the style of architecture prevalent at about the time of the Revolution.
The above text is a snippet from Wiktionary: colonial
and as such is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.