- Clothing and ornamentation.
- A collection laid out to be viewed in full.
- An orderly series, arrangement or sequence.
- Order; a regular and imposing arrangement; disposition in regular lines; hence, order of battle.
- drawn up in battle array
- A large collection.
- We offer a dazzling array of choices.
- Any of various data structures designed to hold multiple elements of the same type; especially, a data structure that holds these elements in adjacent memory locations so that they may be retrieved using numeric indices.
- A ranking or setting forth in order, by the proper officer, of a jury as impanelled in a cause; the panel itself; or the whole body of jurors summoned to attend the court.
- To clothe and ornament; to adorn or attire
- He was arrayed in his finest robes and jewels.
- To lay out in an orderly arrangement; to deploy or marshal
- To set in order, as a jury, for the trial of a cause; that is, to call them one at a time.
The above text is a snippet from Wiktionary: array
and as such is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.